Are you experiencing problems with predatory lenders? Has a foreclosure ruined your credit rating? Is a bank trying to collect a deficiency balance on your home loan? Are you a victim of lender fraud, mortgage scam or wrongful foreclosure? If so, call us for an evaluation with a lawyer.
You could be the next lead plaintiff in a case against your mortgage lender for mortgage fraud.
Kenneth Eade is a business and civil litigation attorney has 30 years experience with business litigation and dispute resolution, representing individuals in international arbitration, and business disputes and litigation throughout California. Eade can help your business resolve difficult disputes, whether through alternative dispute resolution (ADR) such as mediation, arbitration, or civil litigation.
Mission: To provide effective, unsurpassed client service at a fair cost. Eade collaborates with each client to understand and creatively achieve that client’s unique objective. Being a small firm, Eade does not make money by assigning large numbers of lawyers to bill large numbers of hours to a file without regard to the value of the work to the client. He is paid based on the value of the work delivered, whether that value is defined through an outcome-based contingent fee, an individually tailored alternative fee structure, or a traditional billable hour. In every case, clients are fully informed at all stages regarding the work being done, why it is being done, and how much it will cost.
Approach: In litigation matters, Eade takes a direct path to the appropriate resolution. If your case cannot be settled early on favorable terms, Eade will try the case to win, with 30 years of courtroom experience, legal knowledge and personal drive to accomplish that objective. In non-litigation matters, Eade’s knowledge and past experience provides the insight and foresight to help you structure and transact your affairs in a manner that minimizes risk and maximizes results.
These are a few examples of cases recently concluded by the firm:
1. Injunction won against major lender: Eade won a motion for injunction in federal court, prohibiting the bank from continuing to report negatively on his client’s credit profiles a $200,000 deficiency on a home equity loan used to help the client purchase a property.
1. Dispute resolved by mediation: Eade was successful in resolving litigation within the first two months of filing in an early mediation sessoin, saving his client an estimated $150,000 in fees and avoiding a possible seven figure adverse decision.
2. Trial successfully concluded: Eade successfully defended a business litigation lawsuit, wherein a former consultant sued a public company, its major investor, and transfer agent for alleged wrongful disposition of stock. A trial in federal court resulted in a judgment in favor of Eade’s clients.
3. Eade won a motion to dismiss a multi million dollar securities fraud case in federal court.
4. Eade was successful in setting aside a six figure default judgment entered against his client two years ago.